GetSet-Go Group: Group Coaching
- Have a creative project that’s been haunting you for weeks and you are now determined to make it happen?
- Fear performance anxiety might get in the way?
- Worry you might fail in the attempt?
- Fear being successful with the project will bring even more pressure?
With the GetSet-Go Group you will get mentally, emotionally and physically prepared to GO for your artistic goals.
We’ll get your mind to work FOR and WITH you… not against you, to make this project a success!
What you get
- Small group coaching with 4 performing artist
- Two – two hour meetings per month.
- One monthly open office hour, with members of all the coaching groups to work on specific goals that will help you move forward (freeing up a creative block, or getting more efficient with your monthly artistic goal).
- The session will be recorded and shared with you via a Zoom Link.
- We’ll share a personalized Google Doc. to track your progress and make the most out of our sessions and work together.
This is how the GetSet-Go Group works:
We will meet twice a month through zoom for two hours each meeting. You will get a 30 minute personalized coaching slot to dive deep into your goals. Each meeting you will leave with specific action steps that will move your artistic practice and career forward.
While our focused time will be invaluable, you’ll find extraordinary benefit from witnessing your group mates receive coaching on their career projects, too. It’s common for group coaching members to report that they learn more from observing others than during their focused time.
Sign up here for a call to explore if this is a good fit for you!
“Creativity doesn’t wait for that perfect moment. It fashions its own perfect moments out of ordinary ones.” – Bruce Garrabrandt